My Blog List

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Summer Internship with Mjolk




I worked with Mjolk Homme
in New York for 2 months making
myself familiar with menswear and also helping them launch the new line, Lars Stoten, and the womenwear line. I designed some of their footwear, which I have never done before because I focused mainly on designing clothes. I also designed some of the womenswear clothing. I was also asked to get images or paintings with winter colours in them so I could make the winter colour palette. Here are some of the shoe ideas and flat sketches I did using Photoshop and Illustrator.
The blue sandal was edited using Photoshop. I was looking for creative designs for sandals so I made a collage using basic accessories by placing the accessories on different parts of the shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment