My Blog List

Friday, February 25, 2011

Architecture Inspired Designs

For my final project, I looked into architecture like I said in the last blog. These are some of the illustrations I came up with. What I also did was not just look at the building structure on the outside, but also the structure on the inside because there were also some structural shapes in there.


These are some of the designs I came up with for my project and they are the final designs of the collection. They look quite daring, but isn't fashion all about daring people to wear clothing they have never worn before?







This is the design board I made for my collection. I placed images of where my inspiration came from on the background and had my designs placed ontop of them so that people would know where I got my inspiration from and exactly what I looked at. I alternated the colours in one of then to see how well the colours would work in different areas.




No comments:

Post a Comment