My Blog List

Friday, February 25, 2011

Synergy of Architecture and Fashion

In my opinion, in the future, a number of people are going to change their style and be a lot more daring. There are some Architects I have looked at and I think it woulde be fascinating to incoporate their building design structures into clothing to wear. An example of a designer that incoporates building structure in his work is Jean Paul Gaultier.

These are a couple of the buildings that I think would make amazing garments:














These are all buildings I have looked at in detail and I have also made some designs based on their structure which would be uploaded on the next post.
There are also some designs that also show the different ways by which architecture can be incoporated into a design.
















Looking at the designs, you can tell the construction of them is based on architecture. Just the structure and shape of the designs say it all. In my opinion, these designs are buildings....but just buildings that can be worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment