My Blog List

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What I thought about Fashion

I used to think fashion was nothing but just designing clothes and then getting people to make the clothes for you. I love drawing and I love designing so I thought I would do a course in something I love doing that way things would be a whole lot easier. When I got to the class, the zeal the students had and the passion was too much. I don't think I have ever felt soo many emotions pass through the classroom. The zeal the students had was transferred to me and then I began to love fashion more and more. The way the students work motivated me to work twice as hard and finish off with good results. Just the atmosphere in the classroom changed my line of thinking; what I thought about fashion and what I thought it was. I got a clearer understanding thanks to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment