My Blog List

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New brands in the UK


Three new brands have been introduced in the UK by Valerie Demure. Autumn/winter 2011 sees the UK launch of jewellery brands Maryam Keyhani, Lito and J Lynch belts. Maryam founded her brand with no formal jewellery training. Fine jewellery designer Lito Karakostanoglou creates her pieces by caging real preserved scarabs in cage necklaces and earrings. J Lynch founder Jaci Lynch is based in London; she founded her label with her husband Ian in 2009.

Fashion Monitor shows upcoming designers and also shows their work. They also introduce new designers into the fashion industry by promoting their work.
These are links to the new designers websites to get a closer look into their work.

Maryam's work amuses me the most, shown in the photo. I like how her jewelery is structured, looks architecture inspired. This is something I could link to my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment